Next Northwest, along with their marketing wing, Sub Rosa Curation, are always looking to expand the team. If you feel that you have a unique skill set in the world of writing, photography, booking, A&R, graphic design, accounting, etc. and would like to chat, please click here.
- Proficiency in copyright/intellectual property/licensing agreements
- Proficiency in the area of legal liability/marketing sponsorship for large-scale events (music festivals)
- Proficiency in legal framework of marketing agreements
- Ability to create and edit legal contracts in a timely manner
- Law degrees are preferred but not required (minimum 2 years of law school required)
- Passion for music and knowledge of the music industry
- Visual Ideation/Creativity.
- Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Color Theory.
- Web Design/Basic HTML & CSS.
- Layout/Conversion Optimization.
- Print Design.
Tasks will include:
- Develop pitch decks.
- Create and design advertisements.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
If you’re interested in applying for this internship, please send us a resume with a short message about why you’re interested in the job, any questions you may have, as well as sample work. Click here to apply.